Wednesday, October 5, 2016

TEAM USA NAMES 8TH AND FINAL MEMBER

Team Europe's long time braintrust discuss Singles cart strategy at Tacky Jacks II. (The Deuce)
Team USA on the balcony after Saturday Singles.

For immediate release:

With the 14th Annual Kiva Cup only weeks away, Team USA has named Jason Anderson as its 8th and final member for the 2016 Kiva Cup. Anderson is described as a "solid Home Course 18" by his friend, Chief.  Although busy with people, places and meetings, Team USA Captain James H. "Jim" Hartsell offered the following comment: "While we are sad that Collie (Mark McCollister) does not know how to time childbirth as successfully as JROD has over the years, we are happy to welcome Jason to Team USA. I am told he is hard-noised and has asked specifically to play Brick and Luke on Day 1."

The Kiva Cup will take place November 3-5 at the Kiva Dunes Golf Club in Fort Morgan, Alabama.


13 comments:

Tony said...

Hello? Zachariah and I were roommates. I taught him about women and the proper way to date and eventually marry the best cart girl he could find. How am I repaid? With silence.

Jammy said...

None taken.

Richard Dalton Huguley, Jr said...

Hey guys, when is the Kiva Cup this year? I often daydream of rejoining my great, good friend Brian in a match of golf on the windswept links of Kiva Dunes Golf Club. It used to set Jim off like a bottle rocket when I froze up like a robot statue over a shot. That was always fun for me. Let me know if you guys need me this year.

Huguley

Mr. Knozit said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cJZuMsGd_0

Mr. Knozit said...

Sorry, wrong link. Mr. Knozit is getting old and this world wide web is hard.

Here's the link to Dalton's TV debut.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x4d9r5xgDU

Samuel L said...

Boys, sorry about my dental appointment that is scheduled for November 4 at 2 pm. As luck would have it, that's right in the middle of Alternate Shot. So as you can see, my participation in the Kiva Cup would have been quite impossible this year and in years to come. I will always have the memory of going undefeated with Jim in 2014. Good old times.

All the best,
Sam

Uncle Joe said...

When is Jammy coming back to play?

Holler,
Joe

The Doctor said...

Gentlemen:

I am very pleased to see that this forum, which is proper and appropriate for such discourse, is being utilized to such an extent.

Regards.
The Doctor

Boogie said...

GET BACK TO WORK DOCTOR!!!

James "Boogie" Stewart
The Stewart Group, LLC

Captain Brian Burnett said...

I'm going to go ahead and say this mysterious 8th player is a ringer. His handicap will be false. This will be The Farmlinks Controversy 2004 all over again. I hope the Hawk's don't kill anyone this time. Captain Jim will do anything to offset my skills of cart matching.

Captain Brian Burnett

Chuck Woolery said...

I hope Team USA enjoys the complimentary bottles of Blue Emu pain cream. Yessir it's a little more expensive but it really works. It cured Zac's neck and also works well for Chris in conjunction with his copper bracelet.

Jarrod "JROD" Jackson said...

I was hoping for some Cremo Cream.

JROD

Andy said...

Can somebody remind me how it is handled when I have to give Team USA more than one stroke on a hole. Really looking forward to Jim laying one and putting after hitting it in the hazard on 9.