Tuesday, October 17, 2017

THE 15th ANNUAL CUP APPROACHES

The Captains for the 15th Annual Kiva Cup, in happier times at Kiva Dunes GC
Fort Morgan, AL
From Staff Reports

As the 15th Annual Kiva Cup approaches, with its one-time interleague play format, Captains Mark J. Skiba and Jarrod "JROD" Jackson have been busy with final preparations such as birthday parties, weddings, GHIN and so forth. "I'm busy, a lot going on, can't really comment right now except keep your eyes on who Hawk goes with on Day 1", said Jackson. Reached at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club on Long Island while on his honeymoon, Captain Skiba added, "Leave me the f*&* alone. I hope I get to see Zac while I'm there."

There has been much speculation among long time Kiva Cup fans regarding potential pairings for the newly formed teams. First Round matches are tentatively scheduled to be thrown out at 8:30 PM CST Wednesday at That Place In Front of The Beach Club. We hope to see you there. Admission to the Kiva Cup for spectators, as always, is free.

6 comments:

The Staff said...

¿Ayudará Jamie a limpiar las habitaciones?

Canal Chair said...

Is Zac coming?

Captain Genius said...

I like Skibo's hair in that pic, I saw a wedding pic on the Gram this weekend and I had no idea he had joined the military. How does he find the time?

Gene Melton said...

How is Donnie going to have the time to play? He just sold Avondale and bought the city of Trussville?

Bartender AND Apache said...

I feel a Chief/Son vs Jrod/Jim match in the making...the odds will move drastically on that match when the Vegas money comes in. Prop bets all over the place!

How many holes will be won with an 8?
How many holes before Jim punches Chief?
On what hole will Jrod say "I found something!"
How many shots of jager will Son drink on the front 9?
Will Jrod tell Jim to hit a 5 iron on 17 while they are up by 1?

RD Huguley, III said...

Guys

When is the Kiva Cup this year? I very much desire to once again ride the fairways of the Kiva Dunes Golf Links with my friend Brian. Please let me know if I can attend this prestigious golf event.

Also, I feel I should buy Chris a hot dog or something for the couple of dollars I apparently owe him from the Golden Moon back on 2007.

Thanks
Huguley